THIS IS NOT NETWORKING
1. No small talk is required to form connections
2. Introductions can be as simple as saying your name
3. We're not in an elevator - nor do we have to fit our life purpose into a 30 second 'pitch'
4. It's ok just to listen
5. It's ok to feel awkward (we all do)
6. Some days we're quieter than others
7. We don't interrupt each other
8. We don't come to sell, we come to share
9. Goodbyes can be swift and silent
10. No one judges the number of pastries you eat
NEXT BREAKFAST: 24th Feb @ Cafe Plenty, Brighton (9:00-10:30)
Will you come to our next breakfast?
A BIT ABOUT THE FOUNDER...
As an introvert, I love the idea of being able to talk to someone in my own time, gather my thoughts and skip straight to talking about my BIG ideas. But more often than not: networking events leave me feeling drained, a bit sleazy and are usually a total waste of time.
What to expect:
SKIP THE SMALL TALK
You can come with a BIG topic of discussion prepared
1-1 TIMED CHATS
Spend 15 mins talking in pairs before the timer goes - no awkward 'how do I end this conversation?' moments
SHOW AND TELL
Many of us find it easier to talk about a thing than about ourselves - you can bring an object/piece of writing/art - anything that represents you
If you have a burning business concern you'd like the group to focus on, put it in the 'jar of trouble' and we'll help you work on it
...and breakfast is included!
Business Breakfasts for Creative Introverts are FREE for first-timers.
After that, you pay £10 per breakfast.
... and for every month you attend? You get FREE access to The League of Creative Introverts!
A Private Facebook Group • A support network of Creative Introverts around the World • A 1-1 Coaching Call with Cat • An Accountability Partner • A Virtual Book Club Every 6 Weeks • Access to a Library of Exclusive Resources • Find out more here >>
4th Friday of Every Month
24th February 2017
31st March 2017
28th April 2017
26th May 2017
30th June 2017
3-4 Circus Parade, Preston Circus
Brighton, BN1 4GW
Any questions? Email Cat: email@example.com
© 2017. All rights reserved