CIP 002: What To Do When Nothing You Do Is Working
This episode of the Creative Introvert Podcast is for anyone who feels like they’ve tried ALL the things and still… nothing seems to be working.
You’re not moving forward like you expected, you feel like you’re spinning your wheels and you may even be ready to throw in the towel.
Before you do – give this one a listen. It’s less than 15 mins long, and I include my 5-step action plan (which you can also download below)
Here’s what I cover:
- My own struggles in my business and ‘sticking points’ I’ve had
- The surprising truth about great achievers like Walt Disney
- How to work out what you’re wasting time on
- What to outsource, what to double-down on, and what to quit altogether
- How to shift your mindset in order to pick up momentum again
- The four questions to ask yourself when you need a perspective shift
- Why Introverts Struggle to Ask for Help
- The Confidence Bypass
- 3 Things I wish I knew a year ago
- FREEBIE: 5-Step Action Plan (to get unstuck)
I really hope you enjoy the episode, and of course I’d appreciate any feedback on these early shows.
You can leave a rating and review on iTunes (here’s how to do that) and I will do a happy dance (or sob into my pillow depending on what you write.)