The Creative Introvert Podcast (Really!?)
About 3 years ago I subscribed to a podcast for the first time. I believe it was Balanced Bites – a couple of bubbly ladies chatting about living ‘the paleo life’ basically.
From there, I expanded my taste in an array of podcasts (and foods for that matter) and today, I think I get in about ~2 hours a day of podcasts in my earholes.
I LOVE them. I love that you can learn something new when you’re walking to the shops. I love that some can make me literally laugh out loud in public, testing my embarrassment quota. I love the people on them (who I feel like I know intimately) have inspired me to keep doing my thing, and to try new things.
Much like I did with blogging: I’ve found something I love so much I just have to be a part of it.
Also similar to starting to blog, I have some legit anxiety around starting a podcast.
That said: when I started to blog, I knew I was anonymous so I could quit or fail as hard as I liked: no one would know it was me.
This podcast deal? A wee bit more public.
But hey: I promote failing forward, trying and testing: so I should probably walk the walk.
So, what’s the Creative Introvert Podcast all about?
Well, similar to a spoken version of this blog, I suppose. My goals are the same:
- To help fellow creative introverts find their inner superpowers and use them (for good)
- To teach them the skills and methods I’ve found useful to get their work out to their audience
- To let others know they are not alone: we all have our inner gremlins to quieten down
- To debunk the myths out there that make us feel ‘less than’: and instead to embrace our innie nature
- To learn from YOU: whoever reads or listens and drops me an email or leaves a comment
The first few episodes are up and ready for your ears, and more will be added each and every Tuesday!