Andy Mort on Gentleness as an Act of Rebellion
Today’s guest is someone who I’ve been meaning to have on the podcast since… before it even existed.
Andy Mort is the host of the Gentle Rebel Podcast, a musician, an undertaker and someone who is very much on my wave length (fellow INTJ too!)
We talk about:
- The challenges introvert musicians face
- The stigma attached to sensitivity in our society
- The problem with desensitising ourselves
- How to encourage sensitivity as an act of gentle rebellion
- What Andy would tell his younger self
- And much more!
Connect with Andy:
POWERED BY PATREON
This podcast is made possible only by means of my generous supporters on Patreon. Thank you! Supporting the Creative Introvert podcast also gets you lots of goodies, from a Monthly Ask Me Anything to a copy of my new BOOK, The Creative Introvert: How to Build a Business You Love on Your Terms. Hitting milestones also funds future projects, and ideas guided by you, my supporters.
No money? No worries!
You can support the show by spreading the word and leaving a review on Apple Podcasts!