CIP 003: The C Word (Not Another How-To-Act-More-Confident Guide)
This episode of the Creative Introvert Podcast is for anyone who is sick and tired of all the patronising, overly simplistic, overly complicated or just sappy self-help goop about CONFIDENCE.
Confidence is a word that has been muddied by the likes of ‘confidence gurus’ and other extroverted self-help characters who I simply can’t relate to.
Here’s what I cover:
- My own struggles in low confidence
- What I did to overcome low body-confidence
- How I went from camera-phobic to live streaming
- Myths about confidence we need to shatter
- GOYA action tips for creating true confidence
- 7 Days to Creating Confidence (free challenge)
- The Confidence Bypass
- The Imposter Syndrome Post
- Science! Backing up why exercise works
I really hope you enjoy the episode, and of course I’d appreciate any feedback on these early shows.
You can leave a rating and review on iTunes (here’s how to do that) and I will run around in circles with joy (or sob into my pillow depending on what you write.)
Psssst! If you cringe at the ‘c’ word too, but know deep down it’s something you’d like to increase: I’d love to share the free course I made to do just that.
You’ll get trainings sent to you every day for 7 days, with action steps every day that have really helped increase my own – er ‘trust’ and ‘belief’ in myself – and hopefully they’ll help you too!