CIP020: Trevor Oldham on Creating Business Success As An Introvert
Today’s guest is someone who has proved that introversion – as well as age and being a full-time student – are no excuses to being a success and creating a business you love.
At a young age Trevor always knew that he was going to be an entrepreneur. Whether he is going door to door selling lemonade at the young age of seven or starting his own lawn care company at age thirteen. As the years passed by, Trevor and his love of entrepreneurship grew exponentially.
- How Trevor discovered he was an introvert
- The difference between introverts and extroverts in group situations
- Why email can be the best way to network as an introvert
- Why isolation is great for creative work
- How to get some time to yourself without offending loved ones
- Trevor’s daily routine for getting so much done
- The importance of boundaries
- How to avoid decision fatigue
- Mindset shifts Trevor had to go through to build a business
- How to get over those common excuses as to why we can’t meditate
- Trevor’s top book recommendations for creative introverts
- The importance of video and getting over our camera-shyness
FREE 5-DAY MINI COURSE: CREATE WITH CONFIDENCE
If you’re interested in 5 days of actionable lessons to help you discover your true creative potential, free from self-doubt and anxiety, you can sign up to receive your FREE mini-course below!
Get Your FREE Create With Confidence Mini-Course!
You can leave a rating and review on iTunes (here’s how to do that) and I will be as jolly as a rancher (or sob into my pillow depending on what you write.)