CIP072: Jean Smith on Flirting for Introverts
In this week’s episode of the Creative Introvert podcast I talk to Jean Smith, social and cultural anthropologist and social intelligence coach.
This podcast is BY FAR the one I’ve most hesitated to publish because… I get coached. I don’t get coached on something you might expect either – not a topic we normally tackle on the podcast, but one I’ve been really hoping to, because it undoubtedly effects pretty much everyone at least if you’re… single.
What we talked about:
- What challenges Jean sees most introverts have in common when it comes to flirting and meeting new people
- The H.O.T.A.P.E. technique for flirting
- Jean’s advice for introverts who want to meet people but don’t know where to look
- What Jean thinks of online dating for introverts
- What Jean recommends we do in order to get talking to a stranger
- How you can tell if someone is flirting
- Some common myths around flirting
- First dates – do’s and don’ts for introverts
You can leave a rating and review on iTunes (here’s how to do that) and I will be as happy as a lamb frolicking in sunshine (or sob into my pillow, depending on what you write.)