CIP074: Cat Byrne on Freelancing and Burnout
In this week’s episode of the Creative Introvert podcast I talk to Cat Byrne of Gatto Web, someone who I have a lot in common with – and not just the name.
What we talked about:
- How Cat got started in web design
- Being forced into either the ‘creative’ route or the ‘science’ route
- How being different forced Cat to carve her creative path
- What happens when freelancing and burnout occurs
- How Cat used referrals rather than social media to grow her client base
POWERED BY PATREON
This podcast is made possible only by means of my generous supporters on Patreon. Thank you! Supporting this project gets you lots of goodies, from a mention in my weekly Museletter, early access and previews of new products and access to monthly workshops usually reserved for members of the League of Creative Introverts only! Hitting milestones also funds future projects, and ideas guided by you, my supporters.