The Creative Introvert Podcast (Really!?)
About 3 years ago I subscribed to a podcast for the first time. I believe it was Balanced Bites – a couple of bubbly ladies chatting about living ‘the paleo life’ basically.
From there, I expanded my taste in an array of podcasts (and foods for that matter) and today, I think I get in about ~2 hours a day of podcasts in my earholes.
I LOVE them. I love that you can learn something new when you’re walking to the shops. I love that some can make me literally laugh out loud in public, testing my embarrassment quota. I love the people on them (who I feel like I know intimately) have inspired me to keep doing my thing, and to try new things.
Much like I did with blogging: I’ve found something I love so much I just have to be a part of it.
Also similar to starting to blog, I have some legit anxiety around starting a podcast.
That said: when I started to blog, I knew I was anonymous so I could quit or fail as hard as I liked: no one would know it was me.
This podcast deal? A wee bit more public.
But hey: I promote failing forward, trying and testing: so I should probably walk the walk.
So, what’s the Creative Introvert Podcast all about?
Well, similar to a spoken version of this blog, I suppose. My goals are the same:
- To help fellow creative introverts find their inner superpowers and use them (for good)
- To teach them the skills and methods I’ve found useful to get their work out to their audience
- To let others know they are not alone: we all have our inner gremlins to quieten down
- To debunk the myths out there that make us feel ‘less than’: and instead to embrace our innie nature
- To learn from YOU: whoever reads or listens and drops me an email or leaves a comment
The first few episodes are up and ready for your ears, and more will be added each and every Tuesday!
I’d really, REALLY love to know what you think, and above all: what you want to hear!
If there’s a particular topic you’d like me to cover in more depth on upcoming episodes, just leave me a comment below or send an email: email@example.com