CIP 001: How To Use Introversion As Your Superpower
It only seems right that the first ‘proper’ episode of The Creative Introvert podcast covers the topic that started this whole Creative Introvert thing off.
Here’s what I cover:
- What is introversion (really)
- How I discovered my introversion
- How knowing your personality type helps
- How knowing others personality types helps
- What are the introvert’s superpowers
- How to use your superpowers for creative work
- How to know if you’re an introvert
- What are the introvert’s ‘kryptonites’
- How to deal with the kryptonite
- 3 GOYA* Action Steps
*GOYA: Get Off Your Arse
- The Highly Sensitive Person by Elaine Aron
- Carl Jung on introversion
- The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Is Myers-Briggs BS?
- What type of creative introvert are you? (free quiz)
- The ONE Thing (my book review)
- How to make an Energy Ledger
- Introvert Dreams: A Colouring Book For Introverts
I really hope you enjoy the episode, and of course I’d appreciate any feedback on these early shows.
You can leave a rating and review on iTunes (here’s how to do that) and I will do a happy dance (or sob into my pillow depending on what you write.)