CIP 007: The 10 Inner Enemies to Creativity
In this episode of The Creative Introvert podcast I call out the 10 inner enemies to creativity.
Here’s what I cover:
- What is that voice in our heads
- Why we suffer from these irrational thoughts and beliefs
- Practical exercises for overcoming the likes of:
– Fear of failure
– Imposter Syndrome
… and 7 more inner enemies!
- Rover Dangerfield
- Automatic Negative Thoughts (ANTs)
- Uncertainty study
- How to Find Your Focus Fast
- System for picking your ‘one thing’
In this FREE 60+ page ebook, I outline the 10 inner enemies of creativity and show you the 10 exercises to overcome them.
I really hope you enjoy the episode, and of course I’d appreciate any feedback on the show.
You can leave a rating and review on iTunes (here’s how to do that) and I will burst into song in sheer joy (or sob into my pillow depending on what you write.)