CIP032: Théa Anderson on Turning Weaknesses Into Superpowers
In this week’s episode of the Creative Introvert podcast I talk to Théa Anderson
Théa Anderson is one of those people who radiate warmth when you meet them – from the get go. I was lucky enough to be introduced to her by a mutual friend earlier this year. Over coffee, and may be a little wine, we realised we had a lot in common. We both help people who often feel a bit like black sheep, and support those who are passionate about creating a life that fits us.
That said – Thea is much more outgoing and possibly an extrovert – she’s on the fence – and has been through some turbulent times to get her to where she is today. Times that – honestly – I’m not sure I’d be able to make it through. So if this wonderwoman doesn’t inspire you today – I don’t know what will.
What we discussed:
- Théa’s 6 year battle with chronic fatigue syndrome
- How she learnt self nurture and what her true needs were
- How the Highly Sensitive Person part of her plays up
- How she helps others align with their true nature & have a better life & work
- Our super awesome collaborative project!
Bessel Van Der Kolk – The Body Keeps the Score
Wildfire Women 2017
You can leave a rating and review on iTunes (here’s how to do that) and I will be as happy as a goat licking an ice lolly (or sob into my pillow, depending on what you write.)